If you are interested in moving to Canada and getting all the benefits of a permanent resident, this article is for you. Here you will find out the real truth about living and working permanently in Canada.
Since the beginning of this year, many persons have been trying to get genuine information from the experts about relocating to Canada. For a while nothing was forthcoming to satisfy them; after all, there many websites out there with tons of information on this subject.
I know people want something real that is coming from a trusted and experienced person. Since I am yet to travel to Canada myself, I believe now is the time to share something very interesting that I found out on this topic.
Canada – Land of Great Opportunities
A trustworthy, fellow Nigerian man who processed his entire immigration to Canada all by himself has come forward to show us how he successfully accomplished it. He even got a good job within 2 weeks of arriving in Canada. Not just that, he has also helped more than 30 Nigerians to move to Canada as well.
This article has been prepared based on the things he has been teaching people who came to learn from him.
With the condition of the country at the moment, one can’t really blame any Nigerian who is looking for a better life for themselves and their family. Truth is…Canada is a great country and home to about 100,000 Nigerians.
As a permanent resident in Canada, you enjoy the following:
– Free quality education for your children
– Free and premium health care, etc.
But if you want to relocate to Canada, you have to go through a proper method so that you simply don’t waste a lot of money trying to process your relocation.
Beautiful scenery in Alberta, Canada
There are quite a few motivations for wanting to relocate to Canada at this time. Let’s start with these. . .
(1) Canada targets to bring in 1 million immigrants between 2018 to 2020. You probably know this already. For 2019 alone, the Canadian authorities announced that they welcomed over 341,000 newcomers. This is only the fifth time in its history that it has welcomed more than 300,000 immigrants in one year alone. (2018 was the fourth time) 1 million persons is a lot but that does not mean everyone who applies will get in.
First, their immigration programs suit people who are between ages 22-45 If you are older than 45, it will be difficult for you to get in. If you are within this age range of 22-45 and you are interested, then NOW is the time to make a move.
(2) Canada’s Immigration policies change from time to time. This means that as more people apply and try to get into Canada, the policies get tighter. The minimum requirements that got people into Canada 2 years ago won’t get you in today.
Therefore, the best time for you to start processing your relocation is today. If you wait till 6 months time, well, the policies could have tightened up by then making it more difficult for you
Toronto City, Canada
(3) Relocating to Canada is a big investment especially if you are coming with your family. This is the simple truth. Relocating to Canada isn’t for everyone especially if you are struggling to put food on the table. Don’t believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
Relocating to Canada will cost you a lot of money. Here are some of the expenses involved:
=> The permanent resident application fee alone cost about $550/adult and $150/child
=> The IELTS (English test) alone cost N75,000 per person (Which your spouse will also do if you are married)
=> If you are moving with your family, you will also be paying for their flight tickets.
If you think getting the funds to relocate to Canada isn’t a big issue for you, then there is something else you ought to know.
(4) The entire Canada immigration program is based around what is called a CRS point. Once you are able to achieve a pretty high CRS point, 80% of your job is done. The CRS cut off point for each month is announced each month. So, there is no constant figure for it.
Achieving this CRS point is the main key and it is calculated based on factors like age range, education, work experience, your use of English language etc. If you are able to achieve a high enough CRS point within the next 3 months, you could start packing your bags for Canada very soon.
Many people don’t know how this works and that is why they keep throwing money at various immigration agents and wasting their money. With what this Nigerian man has taught, there is no need to waste your money on any immigration agent as regards moving to Canada. What you need to do first is figure out how to get a high enough CRS point.
Canada invites you
Time To Take Action
If you are truly interested in relocating to Canada, I think you should watch this 50-minutes video. This was put together by the man I mentioned earlier.
The video explains what you need to get a high CRS point and successfully relocate to Canada without having to waste a lot of money. Here you will find out the real truth about living and working permanently in Canada.
Click HERE to begin . . .